A little plug for my shop here but I make covers for planners of all sizes, I make inserts for personal and A5 planners, I make stickers and paperclips too. I am still creating listings but soon, I hope there will be plenty planner options for those of you who don't want to do your own. Anyway as promised it was just a little plug.
There are actually lots of options on etsy however it is quite simple to do the covers and dashboards yourself.
- Find the design you want. Now, whether you draw something, print something or if you find a nice paper it is completely up to you.
- Measure what size you need
- Cut to size
- Laminate it (if you want to). I tend to laminate as it makes it more hard wearing but if the paper/card was thick then maybe I would just leave it.
- Punch your holes. If you have a happy planner then you can either use an arc punch or use a single hole punch and scissors to cut the slits.
- Sing TA-DAH after you insert it into your planner.
See, totally simple.
I think that covers the basics really. Ill do another post next weeks about other options.
Feel free to request and suggest things you would like to see and I will do my best to accommodate.